11.30.2009

CEF Product of the Week (If I can still call it that)- Cloud Star Buddy Wash/Rinse

So. I have all but abandoned TheChicEcoFreak in the past few weeks, but I fully intend to get back on track and keep spreading all of this wonderful Green knowledge with anyone who is still willing to absorb it. Instead of dropping my product of the week posts all together I figured I'll just write off the lapse as a brief hiatus and will continue to post reviews of all of my fave Green products for your reading enjoyment. Unfortunately, for a few reasons, I will most likely not be able to do so weekly for a little while but I will be sure to post at least one per month.
One of the main reasons I have been so busy lately is because we got a new puppy named Rufus. He is a 5 month old Golden Doodle with a ton of energy and even more love, but he is a handful! Here's a pic of the big mush:
Aside from Rufus, we also have a 3 yr old Bichon Frise named Coady (who for the record despises baths!) Coady:
While bath time seems to be dreaded most of all by these two boys, mommy doesn't always look forward to the process either. I mean with all the resistance, clawing, crying, and shaking it's not exactly what I would classify as a fun time. There is one thing that I actually do enjoy about washing these guys though, and that's using the Buddy Wash and Buddy Rinse by Cloud Star. They smell amazing and are chemical and preservative free. The fragrances in these products are 100% natural and made with only pure essential oils like lavender, mint, and rosemary. They are never tested on animals, are biodegradable, phosphate-free, and if that's not enough: 1% of all Cloud Star sales are donated to environmental organizations through 1% for the planet. Not only are these pet-approved products great for the environment and fabulous smelling, the Buddy Rinse does some heavy duty detangling and is safe for humans too (So...well, I HAD to try it.) Bottom line, I just bought more for Coady this month but between Rufus and I the poor guy needs to re-up already! With Cloud Star on my side, every paw in the mud is an excuse to give my puppies a bath! Cloud Star's Buddy Wash and Rinse is sold at specialty pet supply boutiques and online. Click the link embedded in the title of this post to check it out for yourself, or your furry best friend...whichever! & Stay tuned for the return of the product of the week posts here at TheChicEcoFreak

1 comment:

Your 2 cents...