9.16.2009

CEf's Product of The Week - 100% Pure-Organic Vanilla Bean Buttercream Body Scrub



As a still, hot summer air begins to make it’s transition into the brisk breeze of autumn, and the leaves begin to change, so do our beauty routines. We give up our effortless Summer style of sun-kissed skin and beach blown hair and give in to a slightly more involved regimen of repairing that “bleach blown hair” a.k.a. chlorine, sand, sun, and salt battered strands back to health; moisturizing skin to re-hydrate it after a summer of sunning; and the application of a great self-tanner in order to avoid that dull, blue blood-esque skin tone (Vampires may be big in the box office and small screen these days, but I don’t think their complexions will be the new must-have.) As many of us have learned the hard way, in order to achieve a natural looking glow and avoid a splotchy oompa-loompa orange tinge, you must exfoliate regularly and especially prior to applying any self-tanner. My new fave (and of course all-natural) exfoliator is the Organic Vanilla Bean Buttercream Body Scrub by 100% Pure. It smells like a freshly baked batch of homemade cupcakes and does the double duty of exfoliating and making my skin amazingly soft and smooth. Considering the fact that many household concoctions may be whipped up easily and used as effective exfoliators, I had no trouble finding a natural alternative to the preservative ridden exfoliators of my past. This just happens to be one of my all time favorite natural products. I just can’t get enough of this stuff! The only problem I have had with it is that I like it so much that I am constantly having to re-stock my shower shelf with it. Next time, I just may have to buy it in bulk ;-) This 100% vegan product is definitely an essential for any eco-chic girl’s autumn wishlist. Try it http://www.100percentpure.com/bodyscrub_16.html ...You’ll be hooked quicker than you can say pumpkin spice latte! 
P.S. Free Shipping on orders over $50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents...