8.31.2009

CEF's Product of The Week - earthscience deep conditioning mask

I had been on what seemed to be a never ending pursuit for a natural deep conditioning masque that could stand out against it's synthetic opposers for about 2 years now. Of course, just when I started thinking that it might be a lost cause and just one of those things I couldn't replace with a green alternative, it hits me in the head (literally.) I was at my local Whole Foods and the answer to my green haired dreams fell off the very top shelf  when I was perusing the area for some new coconut oil (def would recommend the Jarrow Formulas certified organic variety)  and actually hit me on my head. It was  a true serendipitous moment and my pursuit had finally ended. I found my new hair care obsession! Or in some ways it found me- Earth Essential's earthscience olive & avocado deep conditioning mask. It works like magic! It instantly smoothes your hair, penetrates your hair shaft to repair long-term damage, and re-builds it with natural silk protein. Then, it coats your hair shaft to give it amazing shine and a super-sleek look.Whenever I use it, within minutes my hair feels soft like buttah and becomes incredibly manageable. Have you noticed that  most conditioners make hair smell amazing when you air dry it but if you blow dry it it looses its scent? Well, another reason I fell for this conditioning masque is because even when dried it leaves my hair smelling like I just sprayed some lavish floral perfume on it.
The only downfall to this amazing hair treatment it that it is not 100% natural. As us eco freaks know- the words natural, organic, and the phrase "all natural" are used very loosely when it comes to marketing "green" products. However, it is vegan, paraben free, and is never tested on animals, so I'm not about to give it up anytime soon!
Buy a trial packet for $1.25 or make any purchase on the Earth Essentials website and get one for free! Here is the link to the page where you can find it: http://www.shopearthessentials.com/pd_deep_conditioning_masque_for_hair_1_oz.cfm Full sizes available for purchase on website as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents...